Wednesday 16 July 2008

Fixing day




Well today is Tuesday ... everything that could go wrong did, anyway its sorted now so that makes me feel better the plumber came and fixed the gas pipe and we didnt have to pay as Jack said he would sort that out while he did the damage so that was a relief..




Linda my best friend came over then we went to Ashleys to see her , Stuart her boyfriend is demolishing the bathroom LoL shes having it plastered tonight by Philip Lindas son and my godson, so thats a start to getting things going hes also going to fix the window ledge as thats been funny since they moved in there, I bet when its tiled it will look awesome I am quite looking forward to seeing it be finished and it will be a load of Ashleys mind,




Shes gone for her hair done this morning and i have been to the gym from 7.30am to 9.15 and i just may do the step on the wii this afternoon AFTER i have been to the dentist I hate going but i should i havent been for about eighteen months bad Jayne!




Think i will do some shopping on line now for this week save me going to the supermarket as i hate going and it seems like a waste of my energy especially when one can do it online in the comfort of ones own home . well thats about all for today so far.

No comments: