Tuesday 22 July 2008

Exhausting day


Yesterday was such an exhauting day for me but a good day, i went to the gym for 7.30am came back prepared dinner then got outside mowed two lawns weeded the front the only downside to that is the darn ants i hate ants i have a phobia about them yukk i am scared that they will climb all over me that said i managed to do it all, came in and started to iron the ironing pile was up to my knees but i got through it all its not my favourite job in the world but anyway did it all, vacuumed downstairs and polished i was knackered after all that,


we went to bed at 9pm and lights out at 11pm slept till one when the dog woke me to pee :(

Woke again at three am then slept till 11am i have stipped the beds and the sheets are on the line Mother came for an hour then when she went home Mike came in for lunch nipped to Ashleys as she had been grocery shopping she picked up some potatoes for me save me going and thats about it in a nutshell Lol,

Think i may go and shower now here endeth my boring two days:)

No comments: