Saturday 19 July 2008

Busy day

Lewis and Grandad chillin'
Joshua eating marshmallows

Today has been a busy day compared to the days i have had lately, Joshua and David came this morning David has been sorting out some of my bills that i can now pay them on line yippee now i don't have to go to town for the money then faff about going to pay them so that will safe me some time not that i need time saving as i don't do much else Lol

It was lovely to see Joshua i haven't seen him for about three or four weeks hes done me some drawings well they are scans of his hands and feet while David was at work this morning its so cute that he thinks of me:)

This afternoon i saw Lewis he stayed for his dinner i made a steak pie carrots cabbage new potatoes and gravy was nice and for pudding we had cherry pie and custard, he had a shower here after he covered my fireplace in post it notes with a message on for uncle Mike Lol that was funny, I took him home at 8.30pm so i have had a really good day today, most definitely :D
.

No comments: