Saturday 12 July 2008

Monday start of a new week


Today i have been feeling a little better than i was i found myself laughing three times so thats a bonus for me, I have also managed to cook the dinner and wash the dishes, i also vacuumed our bedroom this morning but thats all i have done dh says thats a big acheivement so i have to believe that, just hoping i can do some more housework tomorrow,


Mmm now i have done something to my laptop because i cant access this blog from there only from the pc in the study dont know what the hell i have done but its completely doing my head in,


I see Sarah tomorrow i am going to hopefully discuss about losing Dr Paul i am sad because i thought i was really going to like him he was changing my meds and thats a good thing (i think)
anyway thats all i have to say for now cant think of anything else to say.

2 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

Are those flowers outside your door? I would have to shout for joy each time I passed them.

Jsut stumbled onto you on Blogger.

Best, Jannie

jayneH said...

Yes outside the back door thankyou for commenting,
jayne