Monday 14 July 2008

Disasterous day

Clamatis at the side of the conservatory
Flowers on the right side of the garden

Didnt go to the gym this morning woke eventually at 9am and for me that is far too late to go i like to go at 7.30am, till 9.30am anyway the dog kept waking me to go pee, it is so much like having a new baby living with us twice i had to bring him downstairs,





I did one hour of step this afternoon on the wii and while i am not going to the gym tuesday i will hopefully do an hour then too,





This afternoon Jack came to put me a double socket at the other side of the fireplace well he went through a gas pipe how good eh!!! Now we have to wait and get a plumber we tried to get in touch with Andrew but he just wasnt picking up at all so now i am without gas till goodness knows when, hopefully it will just be till tomorrow otherwise i cant cook anything and its Lewis day tomorrow and he likes me to make a steak pie well i wont be able to do anything like that with no gas.





I wonder somtimes why i bother having these jobs done my living room looks a mess now holes in the wall and the wall paper all ripped, I got to live like this now for about four weeks till the decorator comes.


Oh well such is life i suppose LoL.

No comments: