Thursday 24 July 2008

High

I am as high as a kite today was depressed yesterday afternoon it was horrible and now high today i must be rapid cycling this is just yukk, i hate being like this even dh rang earlier and said your talking too fast try and slow down i cant i am trying but cant,
I have been trying to pay the gas bill on line today and it wouldnt let me so i ended up ringing the company anyway sorted now and i am going to be paying both together as from next week i have had to write it all down because i just know i will forget anyway its written down to remind me, the ladies are coming this afternoon so hopefully that will be a little distraction for me, oh i do hope i have calmed somewhat by tomorrow i hate this bipolar thing i never know whether i am coming or going with this damn disease!

No comments: