Saturday 12 July 2008

Okay more from the other blog .


Friday, 6 June 2008

Friday is a special day,

Today is a very special day its Davids birthday and hes wait for it TWENTY NINE how in the world did he get so old?I just text him as hes on his way to Spain on a four day stag do.... no it isn't his thank goodness but someone he knows from the local pub that he goes to, i love that child so much well hes a man now but i still love that child as he still is to me Lol.This morning i slept in till 9am and i probably would have slept longer if i hadn't of had a phone call off Ashley glad she rang though, I went round to hers after i had two coffee's and some cereal i mowed her lawn as i broke her mower the other week went through the darn cable lucky i wasn't electrocuted so i have given her my mower as we do have another one in the bottom shed just cant get at it at least i cant too many spiders in that shed YUCK!Not done much so far this morning except for mowing her lawn i feel tired again could just lay down and go to sleep Lol,I really should be vacuuming the bedrooms oh just been in Mikes shit tip of a bedroom and put him a clean bottom sheet on and even that's knackered me out,I must say though i did sleep alright last night its just the dreams that are weird they don't make any sense but at least the racing thoughts have stopped before i fall asleep,Rodney is doing a first aid course tomorrow that will last all day so i have told Ashley that if the weather is dry i will come round hers and help her with the boarders to her front garden and get them straightened out they are a bit of a mess as they have been left, I think Stu is working hes on call, think that's all so far but it is only 12.30pm .

Well i came back to this blog tonight just lately i seem to be bored shitless i am watching Shark at the moment and next its CSI i love those programs,
I have been taking this here Seroquel and these last two days i have done nothing but eat its just rediculous, I have been on Amazon earlier and ordered one of those plates and dishes thats got the portion sizes on them cost me 41 quid including postage lot of money for a freaken plate but if it helps me with portion sizes it will be worth it to me,
I am terribly hot here in this room hang on i will put the fan on try and cool it down.... okay done.
CSI New York has just started now, i am drinking coffee and eating a twix its just come out the fridge and its good, its no wonder i am putting the weight on:(
There are two bulbs gone in this light in this room they dont half go quick it only seems like i replaced them a couple of weeks ago,
well i am waffling now and probably not making much sense so i will sign off till maybe tomorrow.

No comments: