Saturday 12 July 2008

Tuesday Lewis day




Its Tuesday today and i have Lewis after school he makes my heart melt i love the little guy so much, i made a steak pie as thats his favourite with mash potatoes and carrots and of course gravy, we strawberries afterwards and i had stopped off at the corner shop after therapy to get him some jaffa cakes his fave cookies,
I mentioned i went to therapy well Sarah is lovely and really listens and doesnt preach she sort of chats and gives ideas rather than say i have to do a certain thing anyway shes going to speak with Darren and get him to sort out a Pdoc for me as i am sure its not good for me to be on all this medication,
Its raining tonight and i have been sat in the conservatory listening to it pitter patter on the roof i love it, i am going to do my grocery shopping online after this then i am off to bed to watch the telly ha what an exciting life i lead :>))

No comments: