Sunday 13 July 2008

Sunday Evening

My little tinkle bob after having his hair cut:)
Lillies outside the conservatory

Sunday today the kids came round for dinner today but before that Scott came and fixed the camera part on this pc and fixed my laptop not much wrong with that i had managed to switch off the internet button silly me, just wanted to show these lillies that are outside the conservatory they are just gorgeous and are one of my favourite colours,




Done some washing today but only my gym stuff hoping to go there first thing in the morning.


Then when i get home i need to collect all the pictures and ornaments and box them up ready for the electrician to come tuesday all being well,




Cant wait for the begining of August thats when the decorator is coming did i say hes charging £800 dh almost dropped to the floor LoL I just said to him well its worth it whatever it costs as then hes not expected to do it when he comes home from work.


well thats all for today not that much happened didnt i say my life is pretty mundane!

No comments: