Sunday 18 January 2009

Sunday 18th January

And then of course i just had to have one of my
precious daughter and her two sons

Like Grandson like Grandad LoL
Of course this evening i just had to have
my daily fix of Lucas i love him so much,





And of course we had to have one with
the teddy that usually sits on the radiator:)

Here you can see the Tinkles cataracts
its so sad to know that he just cant see as well as he could,
I have been to the vets to see if there is anything he can do for him
but the vet said that the dog is too old to go under anaesthesia


Then hes got the both of us here, after
he took the pictures he snuggled
on the couch with me and i love it,

Tinkle loves to be in pictures


Of course he had to take one of Grandad
as Stuart calls it licking the laptop, Lol


One of Lewis's pictures he actually had me to lay down here


Today we have been busy and Lewis came round i just love that little guy so much he was taking pictures of his grandad and me and of course the dog, Lol we snuggled on the couch while we watched Peppa pig, its so cute that program:) I have been doing Ashley's washing for the last week because her washer broke and mines stupid as they come it only works when it wants so what should take half and hour to forty minutes takes almost all darn morning its just stupid, anyway i am going to get a new one i just have to i cant cope with this washer much longer its driving me crazy.

1 comment:

clairemiddleton said...

Loving all of the pics, Jayne! I especially love the forst one! Awww, bless! So cute!

If my family lived closer, I'm sure I'd be wanting a cute fix daily, too!

Claire x