Friday 6 February 2009

Lucas and Friday and breadmaker



















Well its Friday so soon the weeks are flying by again and i have actually managed to do a little bit in the house today i have washed the kitchen cupboards down cleaned the kitchen window done a load of laundry made the beds cleaned the bathroom so its all good today, I have also bought myself a breadmaker this is probably just another whim but i cant wait to use it and have that lovely fresh hot bread smell through the house:) I had a look for one when i went shopping the other day but they didnt have any so wednesday evening i had a look online in the argos catalogue and found one there its a nice looking maker well i havent seen very many but it looks nice to me,
Ashley has taken some more pics of Lucas and i must say they are really lovely hence i have to post them here :D

1 comment:

clairemiddleton said...

Look how alert he is! I love watching my nephews when they're alert and awake!

I always love looking at the pics of your family! They are all just lovely!

Claire