Friday 20 February 2009

Birthday

Well today is my birthday my 50th birthday i cant believe i have reached half a century hubs sent me some lillies my most favourite flowers in the whole world that man just knows me and what i like LoL, Mike and Ashley have given me money so has my mother and my aunt Margaret, I dont want for anything so i am going to save the money until i decide i want something nice, David my oldest son is calling to see me after hes finished work, my friend who is my very best friend since we were 16 has bought me a gift box with Hugo Boss for woman perfume and body lotion it smells lovely, we are going to nip to the supermarket later then i can get some more strong flour to make some raisin bread, as the last one i made was just so yummy:) i will finish this post by wishing myself a Happy 50th Birthday :)

2 comments:

clairemiddleton said...

Wahoo!! Happy 50th, Jayne!

I hope you've had a wonderful day!

Claire x

Becca said...

Happy 50th Birthday. Sorry it's late!! Hope your day was fabulous!