Monday 29 December 2008

Silly

Hmmmm i feel so silly today i got up early this morning and waited and waited and waited for Kelly to come see me it got to 12.30pm decided to look at the calender and low and behold its tomorrow, how silly i felt, anyway i thought i would takle Michaels bedroom while hes away it was minging the last time it was cleaned was August when he was away on holiday then it took me ages to get it clean the dust was probably around half inch thick disgusting!!!! i also did out room too changed the bed and vacuumed the carpet i was exhausted thats what this depression is doing to me, Rodney came and finished putting the duvet on and he swept the stairs while vacuumed down in the living room AND i have a sore throat so i bet i am getting a cold because thats how they start with me:~(

2 comments:

clairemiddleton said...

Firstly, I have to comment on your blof header and new layout - absolutely LOVE it, Jayne!!

Secondly, I need to send you some (((HUGS))). Depression coupled with the beginnings of a cold can't be fun, but I'm proud of you for trying to tackle normal day to day domestic stuff. I know when I have depression pretty bad, I can't get out of bed, let alone clean the house!

I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow (((HUGS)))

jayneH said...

Thanks Claire i am trying really hard to not let it get me down to where i am in bed although i have been lay on the couch and its helped a lot while Rodney has been off work, Kelly came today and is coming again next friday shes a great T and i love her to bits, i have an appointment with a pdoc on the 12th AND its a different one again i honestly cant keep up with all the comings and goings of them but Kelly says shes heard good things about him so we will have to see, thanks for your comments,
hugs jayne