Sunday 28 December 2008

A phone call


This afternoon i recieved a phone call from my cousin it was completely out of the blue we were chatting for almost and hour, we caught up on almost twenty odd years of news because thats how long i have chatted to her, we saw one another about seven years ago at her dads (my dads oldest brother) funeral which was awfully sad because that meant another brother was gone, we didnt chat then really for obvious reasons, i sent her my email and telephone number in a christmas card not even thinking that she would contact me, i have just emailed her back with some pics of the kids, she has one daughter and one granddaughter which is nice to hear, her daughter is a year younger than David so that makes her around 28 i think or coming up for 28, my mother came for dinner tonight she stayed till around six then went home she makes me laugh because she tries to monopolize our telly and i wont let her LoL, Ashley Stuart and Lewis called off this afternoon too so that was nice they didnt stay long as they were going to Alans for a couple of hours, i got a pic of her struggling to put her boots on its a shame shes getting really fed up and is just wanting this baby to be born now, hopefully now it wont be too long, and thats my sunday.

No comments: