Friday 19 June 2009

Lights


Today i collected the lights i ordered online last night, we had a job to get the box in the car we ended up taking the lamp out of the box giving the box back to the store to dispose of then just bringing the lamp home it was quite funny looking back on it, I also bought a vase that looked lovely in the shop but i got it home put it on the table and i dont like it so hopefully i will take it back to the shop tomorrow and i am hoping i can get my money back, I have ordered a lovely teal rug for the conservatory but shes going to ring me when it comes in next week,

We went to QS factory and we were so disappointed its really changed and all that was in there was rubbishy stuff so disappointing:(

1 comment:

clairemiddleton said...

Your house looks so beautiful and cosy, Jayne! Can I come and move in?! LOL!

I'm in love with the lamp, and the tiling looks fantastic! That quote on your wall is also perfect! I have a magnet on my fridge that says the exact same thing - I'll have to get a photograph of it at some point!

Claire x