Thursday 4 June 2009

31 Years

This is us 31 years ago, oh how young we were HA,
Flowers off my darling hubby,




I just had to show the flowers at the bottom of our garden,




These flowers are from our oldest son David,





These flowers are from Ashley and Michael





Yesterday the 3rd June was our 31st wedding anniversary, I love my husband more today than i did when we got married, i remember when i was getting married everyone said it wouldnt last well we have the last laugh as we have lasted i cant say we havent worked at it as with me being Bipolar i must have been a nightmare to live with BUT he and i have done it so a big HA to the ones that had their doubts all them years ago, Hubby nipped home from work yesterday morning to give me a huge bunch of Lillies they are gorgeous then the children had flowers delivered as well so my living and dining room have the beautiful perfume of the lillies its absolute heaven:)








3 comments:

clairemiddleton said...

Congratulations!

The flowers are all beautiful!

Claire x

jayneH said...

Thankyou:) just wait till your celebrating 31 years of marriage it soon passes.

clairemiddleton said...

We've been together 7 years now, and that's amazing enough since it's a third of my entire life almost! Heh!

31 years is amazing, and two fingers up to those that said it wouldn't last! You certainly got the last laugh =o)

Claire x