Saturday 11 July 2009

Grandchildren







Joshua and Lewis they play wonderful together.
Lucas

Grandchildren are so precious to me my family is my life, i live for my husband, children and my grandchildren, okay now i have gushed about my little family i have to talk about Stuart, his face is an absolute mess today it was bad yesterday but today its even worse he cant see through his left eye and hes having a few problems with pain i feel so sorry for him,
My dh is on call as from yesterday till next thursday so this saturday evening i am on my own with the dog sat it the conservatory and the rain is belting down it sounds wonderful on the glass roof, hubby will more than likely be very late due to the rain. I had dinner with Ashley and Stuart and Lewis and Joshua came for a couple of hours to play with Lewis they play wonderful together its a joy to see,

No comments: