Sunday 10 May 2009

Sunday

Lewis underneath daddy and hes just grabbed Joshua:)
Lewis on daddy's back, Joshua just escaped


Lewis on Daddy's back, Joshua is underneath being tickled :)

Sunday today my mother usually comes for the afternoon and spends a few hours with us stops her being lonely and i have her all to myself for a few hours which is nice, Joshua went to Ashleys for Tea and to play with Lewis for a while so i with my mother went over to see the boys and to give a few cuddles to my favourite boys i love to see him but unfortunately i dont see Joshua as often as i would like as his mother and me dont get along its very sad its a long story of why we dont speak and i have blogged about it somewhere in August of last year, anyway i took the camera over and took a couple of pics of the boys play fighting with Stuart Lewis's daddy, anyway here are the pics i would have taken more but the batteries ran out:(

1 comment:

clairemiddleton said...

I love pics like this! These photos will hold some very special memories when the boys are a little older and they look back at them!

Looks like the boys were having tons of fun!

Claire x