Tuesday 12 May 2009

Another lost tooth

And last but certainly not least is my
beautiful Lewis without his two front teeth,
New ipod docking station was a bargain from amazon

Our wisteria its so gorgeous to see,



Lilly of the valley in bloom it sends off a terrific scent,
right outside my back door, just perfect!



Clock off E-bay mum hates it,
i like it and its in MY kitchen ha!




This is the steak pie i made yesterday it was so yummy!

Lewis lost another tooth yesterday he brought it home from school in a paper towel , this tooth fairy is very busy little lady:(
My clock came yesterday also and today i have put it up in the kitchen above the kitchen door so now i can keep looking up there for a reason ha, every time i am in the kitchen my eyes automatically go up towards that space were the other clock was even though i knew the clock wasn't there anymore, Also the Lilly of the valley plants that i planted have come up and started to flower they are very pretty and smell divine, yesterday i also made a steak pie for dinner i cooked it in the microwave oven still not quite used to the oven part yet but it turned out okay, also at the same time as the clock i ordered again from Amazon a docking station for my ipod i love listening to music so now i can whilst i am in the kitchen so i am quite pleased with that,

2 comments:

clairemiddleton said...

I think your kitchen worktops are the same as mine!

Love the clock! LOVE the look of that pie...And love the flowers! In fact, there's nothing about this post I don't love!

Looks like my neice, Emily, sent the tooth fairy Lewis' way! Emily had visits all last summer, heh! Including 9 at once which were removed at the hospital - but the tooth fairy only pays half for rotten teeth, so make sure you tell Lewis to look after his!

Claire x

jayneH said...

Thanks Claire i think they have a little bit of green in the work tops, thanks on the clock my mum hates it LoL but like i said its MY kitchen haha, I was surprised that Lewis lost his teeth so early i am sure i was around eight when i lost my first one (long time ago :D )
I will make sure i tell Lewis about the price of rotten teeth,he looks after his teeth really well Ashley is a stickler for him cleaning them she cleans her own loads of times a day shes bordering on the ocd with her teeth i am sure,
love jayne x