Thursday 9 October 2008

Today

I just wrote a long blog here and damnwell lost it i cant believe that happened, so here goes again........

Well today i recieved a phone call from a lady at the crisis team apparently when someone has been inpatient they recieve a follow up call to see how they settled in at home i am doing okay just very anxious about which pdoc i will be seeing in the future,
she said she would make enquiries when she got back to the car, anyway she rang me about an hour or so later she got back to me and said they were having a meeting (both teams) tomorrow the only trouble is the pdoc that i want is going on leave tomorrow so probably wont be at the meeting and wont be able to put my case forward, he said when i was in hospital last week that he would have no problem about being my pdoc the only thing is i have to get me a cpn (outreach worker) i think they are called nowadays, anyway i am very anxious about all this and about them appointing me the pdoc that i dont want whatever they decide i will have to go with it, if anyone is reading this blog please pray that i get the doctor that i want and feel comfortable with.

No comments: