Friday 24 October 2008

New carpet


My carpet is laid and everything is back in its place thankgoodness, i was getting really stressed out by the whole thing of not having carpet down and everywhere being a mess again, went to bed with headache last night and woke with headache:(

Kelly has been again this morning i like her very much told her all about the other T i had and she said i should of complained about her but she understood that i am not a complainer and doesnt like to stair up trouble, I am just so grateful to God that Kelly is not like that and seems a really genuine person here to help me. I wont be seeing her next week as she is going on holiday but i will see her on the 7th November,


Dh is on call tonight so i am on my own, i am going to try and chill a little if i can, maybe wrap the presents i got for dh for Christmas i keep forgetting the name tags though i just hope i can remember what is for whom LoL.

No comments: