Tuesday 9 September 2008

Better news


Better news today well it was yesterday afternoon really, D rang me and i have to disregard the letter i got to see the Dr that i didnt want to see he is referring me to see the Dr i do so thats good news for me, this morning Janet rang from the clinic and my name is down for a T so now thats in place i just have to wait for a slot which i am okay with just hope i like the next one as much as i liked Amanda,

I still feel very anxious today it will probably take a few days before that wears off unfortunately,


On another note its Michaels 23rd birthday today huh cant believe my baby is 23 i text him this morning as hes not living at home for the next few weeks hes at auntie Lynnes while shes in hospital hes looking after house and kitty so that leaves Lynne time to get well and not worry,

No comments: