Monday 10 August 2009

Swine flu


My youngest son Michael has Swine Flu, he came home early on Saturday evening after being out all Saturday afternoon and early evening he felt quite poorly anyway he spent all day Sunday in bed and this morning he felt worse so we rang the NHS Direct and they forwarded us to another number he explained his symptoms and low and behold hes got the Swine Flu, i had to go to our local hospital to collect the Tamiflu tablets for him hes already taken his second dose with two lightly boiled eggs and a soft brown bun lightly buttered, he is now sleeping and sweating profusely. I hope he feels better tomorrow and i hope i don't catch it as i have to have an MRI scan in the morning as i need an operation on my shoulder either to clean it out or shave some off the bone so the joint can move a little more freer,

2 comments:

clairemiddleton said...

Is Michael any better yet? I've known a few people confirmed with the dreaded swine flu, and all have fully recovered after a week or so.

Oh, I'm not sure if you got my e-mail about adding me to facebook...My name is Claire Hidden xx

jayneH said...

Yes hes recovered and back at work yesterday it took a lot out of him as he was quite poorly, but thankfully we are back to normal, i will go and look for your name on FB and do a friend request:) thanks for asking about Mike.
love jayne