Tuesday 11 November 2008

Oh oh

I tried to get into this blog about five minutes ago and could i thought WTF, so glad i finally managed it i dont want it to disappear into think air well certainly not while i have put pictures on here, anyway i am in now thank goodness,
So today i have been to my mothers she had a fall at the weekend and bruised her ankle quite badly shes sprained and it does look like a bad sprain, I worry about my mother being up there on her own but its not time for her to move in with us yet as much as we love each other i just think we would drive each other quite crazy well it wouldnt be hard for me as i am a little on the crazy side. I have also had a headache all darn day, i hate headaches:( Oh and the weather is shitty its so windy and rainy which is fine by me but the wind is windin far too fast !!

No comments: